Welcome to the CMS Employment Opportunities page. Please find a list of current positions that are seeking applicants. If you would like to post an advertisement on this page please email your job advertisement to email@example.com. Posts are FREE for members and by price by consultation for non-members.
What must be included in your job advertisement:
- Position title
- Name of employer
- Employment status (part-time, casual or fulltime)
- A brief outline of the position
- Contact details for potential applicants
- Date applications close
Other information you may consider including:
- A little bit about your organisation
- Why an applicant would want to work for you
- Key selection criteria
- Other requirements such as qualifications or professional membership
If you have any questions or require assistance please do not hesitate to contact the CMS team on 07 3852 5177.
P&C Operations Manager - Bribie Island State School
Variety plus! We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and highly organised person to assist the Executive of the P&C Association. You will be the first point of contact in the parent room for the school community, school management and external stakeholders.
- Location – Bribie Island State School
- Wage as per the Parents and Citizens Award – State 2016
- 3 hours per day over a 4 day week
About the P&C Association
Bribie Island State School P&C is made up of the Executive team, general members and volunteers. We provide a high standard of services and support to our school community. P&C manage uniform shop and tuckshop operations.
About the position
Reporting to the BISS P&C Executive team, this role is designed to support the Executive team, a group of voluntary P&C Association members in:
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the BISS P&C including but not limited to , effective and efficient business operations in accordance with policies and procedures as determined by the BISS P&C and relevant legislation.
- Assisting with the overall financial and administration requirements of the P&C Association and its subcommittees in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Assisting with the business development and the P&C Association by exploring avenues to increase revue, making recommendations to the P&C Association.
Key Selection Criteria:
- A blue card, or ability to acquire a Blue Card (at own expense).
- High level communication skills both verbal and written including the ability to engage, liaise, consult, advise, manage conflict and negotiate effectively with a variety of stakeholders internally and externally to the school.
- Proved ability to manage a team and foster a strong team culture. Experience with managing volunteers is desirable.
- Ability to multi-task with excellent time management skills, and the ability to prioritise work in order to meet deadlines.
- Passion for ensuring quality services are delivered and that contractual requirements and key performance indicators are achieved.
- Proven record of achieving targets and outcomes.
- Demonstrated knowledge, or the commitment to fast pace learning, of compliance, legislative, regulatory and risk requirements relevant to P&C Association businesses and services.
- Proven bookkeeping skills.
- Advance computer skills including Microsoft Office programs (word, excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Formal qualifications are not essential, however; post-secondary qualifications in Accounting, Business Management and/or Human Resources would be highly regarded.
If you believe you have the skills and passion to succeed in this role we would love to hear from you.
Applications will be accepted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be submitted before close of business Friday 8th September 2017.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
Should you require further details about the position please contact the President email@example.com