About the Role:
A unique opportunity has become available for an experienced Early Childhood Professional to join an established and well-respected community-based Kindergarten with an Exceeding rating,
commencing 17th of January, 2022
Full Time 37.5 hrs per week for 12 months with the opportunity to extend into 2023.
- Above award pay rate (commensurate to experience)
- Director’s allowance
About Our Kindergarten:
Beaudesert Community Kindergarten is affiliated with The Creche and Kindergarten Association Limited. At Beaudesert Community Kindergarten children experience a natural play-based learning environment with caring educators and staff. Beaudesert Community Kindergarten has been operating for 30 years and has achieved EXCEEDING in all seven areas of the National Quality Standards.
Beaudesert Community Kindergarten is run by a parent management committee and operates as a two-group service, catering for Kindergarten children the year prior to school. The kindergarten
operates school term time only.
For this position we are looking for a visionary leader who is passionate about the Kindergarten year and early childhood education. The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate their
leadership qualities and ability to develop strong connections with the local community, families, children and colleagues. You will be well versed in your understanding of the EYLF, QKLG & NQF as well as have sound knowledge and understanding of the National Law & Regulations.
The successful candidate will be passionate about play based learning and have a sound knowledge and understanding of contemporary early childhood development and best practice. You will be
committed to ongoing professional development and a demonstrated capacity to work alongside colleagues to continually improve and refine teaching and learning practices. The successful
candidate will have demonstrated high level written and verbal communication skills and high level interpersonal skills, including a capacity to develop constructive and respectful relationships with children, parents and other staff. They will also encompass excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines. The successful applicant will be open to facilitating fundraising opportunities for the kindergarten, with the support of the parent committee.
We are looking for an applicant who has:
• Completed Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood), or equivalent, as recognised by ACECQA as an Early Childhood Teaching (ECT) qualification (other ACECQA approved qualifications
considered for the right candidate).
• Registration with the Queensland College of Teachers prior to appointment. This registration must be renewed annually
• A current Blue Card or Exemption Card
• Current First Aid Certificate including Anaphylaxis and Asthma
• Demonstrated leadership ability and experience leading an early childhood team or working within a community kindergarten setting
• Availability for staff meetings, committee meetings and community events/ fundraising
For more information regarding this role, please contact Debbie Bischoff (President) on 0448 103 075 If this opportunity is right for you, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close the 7th of January, 2022