Attractive $80,000 – $90,000 Salary + Allowances;
• Residential Housing Provided; and
• Permanent – Full-time/Part-time roles available.
At Dysart Kindergarten (C&K Affiliated Centre), a unique opportunity has become available for experienced Early Childhood Professionals to join the centre commencing 19th April 2022.
Our Centre can offer the position of a full time Teacher/Director or a part-time Teacher/Director in conjunction with a part-time Teacher.
• Teacher/Director: Permanent Full Time
• Teacher/Director: Permanent Part-time
• Teacher: Permanent Part-time
We are looking for:
• someone passionate, creative and dedicated.
• excellent communication skills and able to build strong relationships with children, families and other educators.
Ideal candidates will hold:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood or equivalent (recognized by ACECQA as an early childhood teaching qualification).
• Registration with the Queensland College of Teachers prior to appointment (Provisional teachers will be accepted).
• Hold a current and valid Blue Card, First Aid, CPR and Covid-19 Vaccination certificate.
Dysart Kindergarten will offer an above award pay rate (commensurate to experience); Director’s allowance and a locality allowance. Relocation, housing, and an immediate start allowance could be negotiated for the right candidate.
About C&K Dysart Kindergarten:
Dysart Kindy is a fantastic standalone, double unit facility with beautiful learning spaces both indoors and outdoors, which enable children to play, connect with nature and investigate. The service is small, however it is very well-resourced and well-established in the community. In recent years, it has undergone many largescale improvements. The experienced team of staff are supported by
wonderful families and a dedicated Management Committee to deliver the highest quality of education and care to the children in our community. We believe these roles are fulfilling and exciting, and a fantastic opportunity for a new or experienced educator.
For more information regarding this role, please contact Jayne Cundell on (07) 4958 1390. If this opportunity is right for you, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 1st of April, 2022.