Robina State High School P&C Association are looking for Convenor to manage the Uniform Shop. This casual role is school hours and school terms, 2 days per week (must be available Tuesday and Thursday 7:30am-12:30pm) with extended trading hours in December and January.
The Uniform Shop Convenor is responsible for coordinating all Uniform Shop activities including retail sales both on site and online, ordering through external suppliers and managing the day-to-day business and administration tasks.
The successful candidate would ideally have retail management experience and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with accuracy. You would also need customer service skills and the ability to deal and speak with children. Experience with MYOB and FlexiSchools is essential.
Compliance with relevant WH&S and other applicable regulations and standards is assumed.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Managing the shop operations (both instore and online)
- Stock ordering
- Inventory and reporting
- Serving parents and students over the counter
- Cash handling & Eftpos machine use
- General administration duties
- Valid Working with Children Check and Current Police Check
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
- MYOB point of sale experience
- Excellent communication, time management and organisation skills
- Good presentation & hygiene
Wages are in accordance with the P&C Association Award – Retail Operations Stream
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
Forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org