A permanent part time position as an Assistant Educator will be available commencing 17 January 2022, working Thursday, Friday and alternate Wednesday (5 days per fortnight). Hours are 7.45am to 3.45pm (program hours are 8.45am-2.45pm).
The position is paid in accordance with the kindergarten’s Enterprise Agreement.
- Certificate III (Early Childhood Education & Care or Community Services – Children’s Services) or studying towards this qualification, or a higher early childhood qualification
- Ability to work collaboratively with the group Teacher/Director to assist with the preparation and supervision of all activities and matters relating to the kindergarten program
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to relate to children, parents and staff with warmth and respect
- Current First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma training.
- Current Working with Children Blue Card.
A detailed position description is available by contacting email@example.com.
Applications in response to the key criteria and a resume, including details of your qualifications, experience and strengths, may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashgrove Memorial Kindergarten is a community kindergarten (affiliated with The Gowrie Qld), which has recently been awarded the ‘Excellent’ rating by ACECQA, having already achieved ‘Exceeding’ in all National Quality Standard areas. This service is committed to creating a safe and supportive environment for children. More information about Ashgrove Memorial Kindergarten is available at www.ashgrovekindy.org.au.
Closing date: Friday, 29 October 2021