Amberley State School
Are you looking for a job but only want to work casual hours, are you a skilled Cook and want to work in a fun and friendly business? Yes! – Then apply right now!
• Perfect for someone who loves cooking
• Casual position 2.5 days per week and additional hours may be required
• Friendly and Supportive Team environment
Exciting opportunity is available for a motivated cook for a Canteen/Tuckshop Assistant position with the Amberley District State School P & C.
You will be working in a very friendly team environment complying with the Smart Choices menu.
Your duties will include assisting the Canteen/Tuckshop Convenor with:
• Cooking and preparation of food as approved by the Association
• Helping with conducting audits and stock takes
• Adhering to food hygiene and workplace health and safety standards
• Ensuring compliance with all Government Regulations, legislation, standards and Education Queensland requirements.
• Conducting Sales & Cash flow
To succeed in this exciting role, you will need:
• Demonstrated organisational ability,
• Proven understanding of Quality Assurance & Workplace Health and Safety
• Demonstrated history of purchasing and monitoring stock
• To hold a Suitability Blue Card (or be willing to obtain one at own expense)
• To be flexible and multi skilled
• Experience in dealing with Children of various ages
Wages and conditions will be subject to Award Conditions.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please forward your resume by email to email@example.com
Applications are required by close of business 02.09.2020