MacGregor State High School P&C Association are currently seeking an experienced Barista to join our small friendly team based at the MacGregor State High School P&C Coffee Shop for a 6 week period in Term 2.
The position is Casual and offers approximately 30 hours per week, working from 7:45am to 2:00pn Monday to Friday during School Term only.
Training by our current Barista is on offer is you can start before Term 1 ends.
Term 2 -Commencing Monday 19th April to 28th May 2021.
Term 3 -Commencing Monday 9th August to 17th September 2021.
Rate: Competitive Hourly Rate
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Take customer orders accurately
- Operate coffee making equipment
- Prepare and present all beverages accordingly to established recipe and presentation standards
- Experience to complete opening and closing duties for each shift
- Excellent customer service skills
- Eftpos, money handling
- Ensure workstation are well stocked
- Maintain clean and hygienic work area
- Dismantle and clean machinery as needed
- Monitor and order inventory
- Stock inventory according to storage requirements
- To be able to work in a team environment
- Have Australian work rights
Skills and Experience:
- Current Blue Card (Working with Children)
- Minimum 6 months experience with coffee making equipment
- Strong customer service skills
- Working knowledge of all forms of coffee and standard beverage recipes
- Reliability including good time keeping and commitment to complete shifts
- Basic numeracy and money handling skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Able to work autonomously
If you are interested in joining our fun team, please email your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability to Lydia Williams email@example.com