About the Business
Chapel Hill Montessori Children’s House is a 75place service catering from babies to kindergarten. Our service is well resourced and offers expansive outdoor spaces for children to learn and play.
Our vision is to provide an environment of warmth, kindness and respect for all our children. Key to our vision and values are:
- Nurturing curiosity, creativity and imagination
- Inspiring a passion for learning
- Aiding the development of resilience and tolerance, and
- Honoring the legacy of Maria Montessori’s vision for world peace
A Place to Shine
With our progressive and holistic early childhood education philosophy, we understand that each child has unique needs and interests. We provide the environment and tools your child needs to thrive to the best of their abilities.
When we expose children to different environments and various learning experiences, we allow them to explore their self-awareness and gain a sense of the world around them. Once they leave Chapel Hill Montessori, they’re fully prepared for the next stage of their young lives.
Job tasks and responsibilities
We believe that every educator who works at our service helps to shape the lives of each child. All educators are responsible for creating an inviting environment for children, families and educators. Responsibilities will include:
- Communicating positively with family, children and educators
- Positively guiding children’s behaviour
- Creating positive learning environments and participating positively in children’s play
- Contributing to a safe, healthy and hygienic learning environment
- Providing positive routines and transitions
Skills and Experience
- ACECQA approved Certificate III or Diploma of Early Childhood
- Previous experience working in an Early Childhood Education and Care Service
- Exceptional customer service
- Commitment to the National Quality Framework
- Working with Children Check (Blue Card)