Robina State High School P&C Association are looking for a committed and reliable Retail Assistant to join our small team in our Canteen and Uniform Shop. This casual role is school hours and school terms, 3 days per week (must be available Fridays), 7am-2pm. Employment to commence at the end of January.
This position works closely with our Canteen Manager’s and the successful candidate would ideally have previous kitchen experience and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with accuracy. You would also need customer service skills and the ability to deal and speak with children. Experience with a coffee machine would also be advantageous.
Compliance with relevant WH&S and other applicable regulations and standards is assumed.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Food prep & food handling
- Serving students & teachers over the counter
- Utilise touch screen POS system
- Cash handling & Eftpos machine use
- Restocking & rotation of stock
- Washing up, cleaning & sterilising
- Assist with catering functions
- Valid Working with Children Check and Current Police Check
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
- Good presentation & hygiene
- Excellent communication, time management and organisation skills
Wages are in accordance with the P&C Association Award – Retail Operations Stream
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
Forward your resume to email@example.com