Yeronga Hyde Road Kindergarten is seeking a suitably qualified Kindergarten Before and After Care Co-Ordinator/Inclusion Support Assistant/Educator to commence Monday 17th January 2022. Please note this is a 12 month contract. This is a part-time position with two shifts available. 7am to 1pm and 12.30pm to 5.30pm.
The kindergarten is a not for profit, double unit centre affiliated with The Gowrie (QLD) Inc. The kindergarten is a warm supportive working environment with a dedicated team committed to providing a supportive, educational experience of the highest quality for our children and their families.
Position responsibilities include:
- Assist the teacher to implement a stimulating, learning rich program for young children, during 8.40am to 2.45pm (there will be a crossover period with these roles)
- Assist the children to access all parts of the environment and routine.
- Liaise with parents and encourage a partnership of learning and community.
- Plan and implement our Kindy Club (before and after care) program during these hours (7.15am to 8.40am & 2.45pm to 5.30pm) – Kindy Club Co-Ordinator Role.
- Minimum Diploma in Early Childhood Education & Care or studying towards. A caring, kind personality and dedication to caring for children.
- Working with children Suitability Card
- Senior First Aid/CPR/Asthma and Anaphylaxis training desirable
- An ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Commitment to respectful and effective communication with children, parents and colleagues.
To apply, submit an application letter, resume (including details of your qualifications and experience) and the names of two referees to Tracey. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Applications close 3pm Friday 24th December 2021
Only successful applicants will be contacted. Please notify us if you have a shift preference or if you are happy to do both.