C&K Jacaranda Street Community Kindergarten is currently looking for a passionate and experienced Early Childhood Teacher for a Pre kindy room.
C&K Jacaranda Street will be accommodating a pre kindy program for children in term 3 & 4 in 2022. Our kindy environment ensures children feel safe, secure and supported while in the care of our qualified educators. Our educators are dedicated to providing high-quality care to the children and families at the service.
The suitable applicant will be expected to:
- Formulate and deliver a high quality, inclusive and educational program incorporating a play-based curriculum, which will provide children with a secure nurturing environment
- Develop an environment that is relaxed, home-like, aesthetically pleasing and safe for children and staff to live and work in
- Build a rapport with families while encouraging the establishment of partnerships
- Take a leadership role in ensuring meaningful communication occurs with each child throughout the day
- Develop and maintain an effective teamwork relationship with all other team members.
Ideal applicants will have:
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or equivalent (must be an ACECQA-approved early childhood teaching qualification).
- Hold a current blue card or exemption card.
- Current first aid/CPR including asthma and anaphylaxis certification.
- Previous experience within a kindergarten setting is desirable.
- Knowledge of the C&K ‘Listening and Learning Together’ Curriculum approach.
- Knowledge of National Quality Framework and Standards (NQF and NQS), the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF).
- Demonstrated ability to develop, plan and implement a high-quality education and child-centred program.
- Contract position for Term 3 & 4 in 2022 only
- Thursday and Friday’s each week
- 5 hour working day
- Award Wage
Please send all applications to Maree Whitby email@example.com
Applications close 5pm Friday 3rd June