Absolute Support Training and Resources
Woolgoolga, Coffs Harbour & North Coast NSW
Childcare & Outside School Hours Care (Education & Training)
$25 – $34.99 per hour
About the business and the role
Billabong Kids Central are seeking a lead educator for our toddlers room! This beautiful boutique service has only 3 rooms and a beautiful team!
PART TIME and CASUAL OPPORTUNITIES!
Job tasks and responsibilities
Our role as educators is to inspire, enrich and build confidence in the future generations! We are seeking awesome educators with experience and a passion for making a difference to the lives of children and their families. Key tasks include:
- Ensuring families, children and other educators have a sense of belonging
- Implementing fun and educational learning experiences
- Nurture and provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment for children
- Maintain a range of records as required under the National Quality Framework
- Maintaining a high level of cleanliness
- Working in a team environment
Skills and experience
- A commitment for working in an early education and care service under the National Quality Framework
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude and willing to have fun!
- Professional presentation
- Highly organised
- Able to obtain a Working with Children Check
- Diploma or Certificate III qualification approved by ACECQA and actively working towards an approved Diploma qualification with a commitment to ongoing study.
Job benefits and perks
This is an excellent team environment with good facilities and support. Long-term, stable team. Other incentives include, above award wages, training and additional non-contact time. Time to start enjoying what you do everyday!