The Eagle Junction State School P & C is looking for an experienced Full time OSHC Coordinator to lead a team of educators in providing quality programs and practices.
As the declared Nominated Supervisor, this role encompasses many responsibilities, including the day-to-day operations of the service, administration, staffing, and finance management. The role is critical to the overall quality and performance of the service. The team are committed to delivering high-quality care for their school community. This opportunity is a chance for an experienced school-age care professional to showcase their passion and dedication to children’s learning and development.
Why this role?
- Full time Coordinator position | 38 hours per week (flexible with RDOs)
- Above award pay rates, professional development allowances and an operating budget to ensure the resources needed to run an exceptional service
- Be supported by a strong leadership team including an assistant coordinator,, inclusion support professionals and responsible persons.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management for the service
- Be an advocate and drive the services Reconciliation Action Plan and Sustainability Working Groups
- Work in a culturally rich and diverse school community
- Service is licensed for 210 and growing with an additional building to 250+ per afternoon
- Start date – we are looking for someone to start ASAP with thorough training and mentoring from the current director.
Why this Approved Provider?
- Innovative programs driven by committed educators
- Profitable business allowing for quality resources and programming.
- Service runs above ratios to ensure quality supervision practices are implemented
- Supportive approved provider and subcommittee who meet monthly.
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Approved Provider offers opportunities for career advancement & growth
What are we looking for?
- Someone with strong leadership skills that can build and mentor a talented team
- A driven individual with commercial business acumen
- Someone who is community-focused and will ensure positive relationships and interactions with the school is maintained
- Someone with experience communicating with stakeholders including families, school communities, school executives, management team etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of the NQF – NQS, Framework, Regulations.
- Someone who has strong communication skills.
- Someone who can mentor and support educators to build and develop their professional practice and standards.
- A minimum Diploma of Children’s Services or relevant higher qualification
- Working with Children Check – Blue Card
- Senior first aid, CPR, emergency asthma management and anaphylaxis training
We are looking for an individual that understands, adheres to, and promotes The National Principles for Child Safe Organisations.
In your position, you will create a culture, adopt strategies, and take action to promote child wellbeing and prevent hard to children and young people.
Have any questions?
Don’t hesitate to reach out to the team email@example.com We are happy to answer any questions about this position.
Want to apply?
Great! Please apply below and include your resume, along with a cover letter outlining the key points in the “What we are looking for” section of this ad.
We encourage you to include a personal philosophy or mission statement in your resume to showcase your passions and professional achievements. We are looking to appoint this position straightaway to have a long training and handover period. The remuneration will be competitive and match the skills and experience of the successful applicant.