WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are currently in search of an experienced, fun and engaging Assistant Coordinator to join our team.
Here at Oakleigh OSHC we pride ourselves on having a strong and supportive team environment where people from all walks of life are included and respected.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have a minimum of 1 year experience in OSHC.
• Have completed or are studying towards a Diploma or Bachelor in the Childcare or Teaching Industry.
• Understand the National Quality Framework and My Time Our Place, and be able to link these to daily activities and programming.
• Be available to work on a permanent part time basis and cover a minimum of 30 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
As an Assistant Coordinator, you would be responsible for supporting the Coordinator in the day to day running of the service. Tasks include but are not limited to:
• Working with and understanding the Qikkids software system.
• Participating in the Programming of activities within the service.
• Manage Parent questions and queries.
• Manage Staff questions and queries.
• Manage weekly staffing Roster and deal with changes and absences of staff.
• Keep on top of parent booking requests and changes.
• Liaise with the coordinator regarding upcoming Meetings etc.
• Be on floor Support for Educators on a daily basis.
WHO ARE WE?
We are a P&C run OSHC service operating from Oakleigh State School in Ashgrove, Brisbane.
We cater for up to 105 children in our Before School Care, After School Care and Vacation Care program. Our operating hours run from 6:30-9:00am and 2:30-6:00pm Monday to Friday and 6:30am-6:00pm during school holidays.
We run an inclusive, caring and engaging OSHC service. We strive to provide a safe environment where children can learn at their own pace, participate in child-initiated play and form lasting friendships.