– Part time position for a Teacher
– Theodore Early Childhood Centre
– Applications close: 26 March 2020
– Attractive Salary and allowances
About the Role:
• Part time Teacher role
• Attractive Salary plus Superannuation, plus allowances
• 22 hours per week. Kindergarten Service is Monday & Tuesday 8:30-4pm.
• Paid non-contact/planning hours are offered each week.
• Attractive salary and relocation, travel and rent assistance available for right applicant.
• Affiliated with Lady Gowrie. Supported by assistants, non-contact Nominated Supervisor and Committee.
**Options for the role to be full time (including Nominated Supervisor responsibilities). **
A position is available for a qualified Teacher (or near completion of Teaching qualification) to join the team at Theodore Kindergarten.
For this position, we are looking for a self-starter who is passionate about early childhood education. While previous experience as a Teacher is desirable, we are keen to hear from beginning teachers who are enthusiastic to develop their skills and prepared to work hard to achieve them. You will have a highly developed written and verbal communication/presentation. High level of organisational skills
As the Teacher, you will have an ability to monitor, document and extend children’s learning and development, working closely with Educators to model and use a variety of teaching strategies, including intentional teaching and reflective practice.
Ideal applicants will have:
– Completed Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood) or equivalent, as recognised by ACECQA as an Early Childhood Teaching (ECT) qualification.
– Registration with the Queensland College of Teachers prior to appointment. This registration must be renewed annually.
– Ability to plan and implement a quality, child focused educational program.
– Current First Aid Certificate including Anaphylaxis and Asthma.
– A current Blue Card or exemption, or be willing to obtain upon appointment.
For further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach your current Resume and a Cover Letter stating why you would like to join our team.