Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $25.00 /hour
Exciting Job opportunity is available now!!
We are seeking are highly motivated and energetic Tuck shop Convenor at Chatswood Hills State School.
This is a part time/school term contract.
You will be working in a very friendly team environment complying with the Smart Choices Menu.
You duties will include:-
* Cooking and preparation of food as approved by the P&C Association
* Ordering of Stock
* Managing the roster and volunteers
* Conducting food safety audits and stock takes
* Adhering to food hygiene and WH&S standards
* Ensuring compliance with all Government Regulations, legislation, standards and Education Qld requirements.
To succeed in this exciting role, you will need:
* A strong cooking background
* Demonstrated organizational ability
* Proven understanding of Quality Assurance & WH&S
* Experience with purchasing and monitoring stocktake
* To hold a Food Safety Supervisors Certificate of Equivalent (or to be able to obtain on at own expense)
* Hold a Suitability Blue card
* To be flexible and multi skilled
* Customer Service skills working with children, parents and staff
* Ability to adapt with changes within tuck shop (menu, pricing ect)
Wages and conditions will be subject to Award Conditions
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you please apply through this link: https://www.indeedjobs.com/chatswood-hills-state-school-pc/jobs/2d766d4f303f770ff2db
Applications close 3rd August, 2020.