Retail Manager (Convenor) – Tuckshop – Part-Time
Tuckshop Retail Manager – IMMEDIATE START
Are you looking for a job but only want to work permanent part-time hours? Are you a skilled Cook? Do you want to work in a fun and friendly business? Yes! – Then apply right now!
An exciting opportunity is now available for a motivated cook for a permanent part-time Tuckshop Retail Manager position with the Scarborough Primary P&C Association at Scarborough State School on the beautiful Redcliffe peninsula.
You will be working approximately 26 hours per week (negotiable) in a very friendly team environment complying with the Smart Choices menu.
Your duties will include:-
- Cooking and preparation of food as approved by the Association
- Ordering of stock
- Managing the roster and volunteers
- Conducting food safety audits and stock takes
- Adhering to food hygiene and workplace health and safety standards
- Ensuring compliance with all Government Regulations, legislation, standards and Education Queensland requirements.
To succeed in this exciting role, you will need:
- A strong cooking background
- Demonstrated organisational ability,
- Proven understanding of Quality Assurance & Workplace Health and Safety
- Demonstrated history of purchasing and monitoring stock
- To hold a Food Safety Supervisor Certificate or equivalent (or be willing to obtain one at your own expense)
- To hold a Suitability Blue Card (or be willing to obtain one at your own expense)
- To be flexible and multi skilled
- Experience in dealing with children of various ages
Wages and conditions will be subject to Award Conditions.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please forward your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are required by 3pm on Tuesday 27 October, 2020.