Warwick Community Kindergarten an affiliate of Lady Gowrie located in Warwick, Queensland, has provided early childhood education programs since 1949. Recently awarded and “Exceeding” rating in all 7 areas of National Quality Framework, the centre is set in a central location, with a large natural playground. The kindergarten operates as an 88-place service, providing an approved Kindergarten program for four groups per week.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor of Early Childhood or equivalent qualification approved by ACECQA
- Current teacher registration
- Current Blue Card or exemption notice
- Extensive knowledge of National Quality Framework, Early Years Learning Framework of Australia and the Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines.
- Previous experience as Nominated Supervisor / Director
For Position Description and additional employment information please email email@example.com.
To apply please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or PO Box 169, Warwick by 24th September 2020.