Lead Educator (Cert III or Diploma) Full-time
Gundoo Early Childhood Learning Centre
Our child care centre is located in the Aboriginal Community of Cherbourg Queensland – located near Murgon (about 1 hour west of Gympie & 3.5 hrs from Brisbane). We are searching for a passionate and caring professional Lead Educator to join our team and nurture our precious children, providing them the best care to thrive and develop.
Our Centre is run by the local community, not-for-profit organisation Gundoo Aboriginal Corporation
The successful applicant will have:
- Cert III (Children’s Services) or Diploma in Early Education or actively working towards these
- Understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standard
- Be passionate and motivated to provide high-quality educational programs and learning environments.
- Experience in building and maintaining strong relationships and partnerships with children, families and colleagues.
- Hold a current Working with Children (blue card), and hold current First Aid/CPR including asthma and anaphylaxis
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, please apply now!!
To apply for this position, please send your resume and a detailed cover letter explaining why you feel you are the best candidate for the position. Applications can be submitted by email via email@example.com
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities. We ask that only people with the right to work in Australia, apply for these opportunities.
We thank all candidates for their applications, however, only those successful will be contacted for an interview.
Applications close 12th November 2023