Managing employees made easy!
Working with good people is what makes a workplace fun, rewarding and productive. Getting the best out of the people you employ or who volunteer for you is done through creating a happy and healthy working environment. It’s one of the best investments in your business you can make.
Managing people can be tricky. Having clearly defined roles and responsibilities and other staffing policies in place is key in maintaining harmony in the workplace.
Luckily, Community Management Solutions’ staff management services are across all you need to know when you are recruiting new staff or managing the people you already have or need to downsize. CMSolutions can help you through any stage of the employment process, from writing a job description to handover at the end of employment.
We can provide you with all the support you need to keep things running smoothly and we are here to provide expert advice should things go wrong. Your CMSolutions membership means you can pick up the phone for advice on any of the following issues, whenever you need it.
Our services include:
- Recruitment and selection – everything from placing an advertisement and writing a position description, through to interviewing and choosing the right person for your team and checking referees.
- Contract writing and negotiations – once you have chosen someone, ensure that you have the right offer for them and the right contracts and confidentiality deeds in place to protect you both.
- Fitness for work, leave, harassment…whatever the issue you need to manage, we can provide expert advice.
- Performance appraisals, counselling and discipline – we can help you put processes in place to ensure that you are getting the best from your staff and… avoid damaging and stressful situations.
- Awards – updates and changes as they happen plus interpretations.
- Enterprise Agreements – negotiating with Unions and Employees or constructing agreements.
- Show Cause letters, dispute management, conflict resolution – should things start to go wrong at your workplace, make sure you have the right advice and follow the right steps to limit your exposure.
- Industrial Relations Commission Hearings – we act on your behalf to get the best possible outcome for you and your organisation.
Whatever the issue, we can offer advice that helps you run a happy and fair workplace.
HR/IR Health Checks
To help to put your mind at ease, our professional experts offer a basic or full audit of your staff management systems and processes. An audit will look at all your HR and IR information and ensure that you are not only fully compliant with the law but that you are getting the best out of your current staff members.
You will receive a written report outlining areas of compliance and non-compliance, areas of best practice and recommendations on areas for improvement. Most of all, you will get peace of mind.
Call us today on 1300 007 110 to find out more about how we can help you get the best from your staff.