About the business and the role
Billabong Kids Central are seeking ACECQA qualified staff to join their team. We are seeking an early childhood teacher to deliver an approved Preschool Program. This beautiful boutique service has only 3 rooms and recently renovated playgrounds. Additional non-contact time for program planning is provided.
Job tasks and responsibilities
This role is crucial to the development of children, we have the super powers to make a difference to the lives of children. Our role is to inspire, enrich and build confidence in the future generations! We are seeking an awesome teacher with experience and a passion for making a difference to the lives of children and their families. Key tasks include:
- Leading and inspiring other educators
- Ensuring families, children and other educators have a sense of belonging
- Develop and implement learning programs based on your knowledge of each child, their interests and goals using the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Assess learning and effectively reflect
- Complete Transition Statements for each child
- Nurture and provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment for children
- Maintain a range of records as required under the National Quality Framework
- Maintaining a high level of cleanliness
- Working in a team environment
CASUAL ROLES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE
Skills and experience
- A commitment for working in an early education and care service under the National Quality Framework
- Demonstrated ability to complete the planning cycle to support children to achieve outcomes
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude and willing to have fun!
- Professional presentation
- Highly organised
- Able to obtain a Working with Children Check
- Bachelor qualification as approved by ACECQA or actively working towards an approved qualification with a commitment to ongoing study.
Job benefits and perks
This is an excellent team environment with good facilities and support. Long-term, stable team. Other incentives include:
- Above award wages,
- Training and additional non-contact time
- A chance to start enjoying what you do everyday!