- Join Queensland’s leading Childcare provider.
- Grow with us with unrivalled support for your learning and development.
- Days Required – Monday, Tuesday, and Alternate Wednesdays.
Where Every Child Flourishes
We are Queensland’s biggest childcare and kindergarten provider with nearly 350 early services located across our sunny state. We strive to encourage a love of learning through our curriculum approach of Listening and Learning Together!
Our team are driven by our purpose of nurturing and inspiring children to succeed and passionate about our culture of collaboration, inclusivity, and dedication to the growth of all our people, little or otherwise!
Our Jacaranda Street Community Kindergarten is situated on the grounds of Trinity Uniting Church, North Booval. We offer a five day a fortnight program to children in the year before they start school. Which is offered on each Monday, Tuesday and alternate Children attend form 8:30 each morning until 2:40pm 40 weeks of the year.
We invite you to join our Jacaranda Street team as a Director/Teacher for our one unit kindergarten. The service is looking for someone who is a self-starter, armed with a creative vision to help the service blossom. An approachable leader amongst the community for families, children, and employees; and a successful educator who has a hands-on approach in teaching as well as capable of managing the service operationally.
Joining us will bring you:
- Unrivalled Support: Join a welcoming and collaborative team committed to providing you all the training, learning and support you need to grow your skills and knowledge! We want you to evolve and grow within our team.
- Wellbeing: Access our comprehensive support services like our Employee Assistance Program.
- C&K’s renowned play-based learning through play program – The kindy program immerses children in play-based learning environments supported by educators who pair literacy, numeracy and social skill development with children’s curiosity and creativity. The carefully designed curriculum looks to place the child at the centre of the educational experience where they can learn through engagement in fun activities.
Joining our Family
Whether you are an experienced early childhood professional or newly graduated and want to join Queensland’s leading provider and be set up for an amazing career journey, we are excited to speak to you! You will be energetic, fun and committed to supporting and guiding children’s learning and development.
You will need to hold:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood or equivalent (recognised by ACECQA as an early childhood teaching qualification)
- Experience in implementing and delivering a Kindergarten program.
- Knowledge of National Quality Framework and Standards (“NQF” and “NQS”), the Early Years Learning Framework (“EYLF”)
- First Aid, CPR and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certification
- Paid Blue Card or Exemption Card
- A Police Check current within 3 months or willingness to obtain one.
If you are excited to join the C&K family, Apply Now!
C&K is committed to an inclusive workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
Location: Ipswich, QLD