About the business
Balance Early Education opened in Bathurst in January 2019 with a vision to be a place where educators, children and families could BE, BELONG & BECOME. The service caters for 105 children per day across 7 learning spaces and has achieved EXCEEDING National Quality Standards.
We have a focus on nurturing each person so they can achieve their best. The service is owned by an experienced early childhood consultant with good knowledge and a commitment to quality, compliance and wellbeing.
We offer a dedicated Preschool Program to support children in the transition to Kindy.
About the role
As a qualified early childhood teacher, your role will be to inspire and nurture little learners. With flexible learning environments and amazing natural resources, you will be able to create outstanding experiences in our play-immersed curriculum. This role involves working together with other amazing educators to deliver relaxed, exciting environments and experiences.
Benefits and perks
- Satisfaction in making a positive difference everyday!
- Above Award Wages
- Staff Meals Provided
- A range of other benefits and professional development opportunities
- Additional day of leave for Mental Health Day
Skills and experience
Understanding and appreciation of a play-immersed learning program based on the Early Years Learning Framework. A commitment to high quality customer service and working closely in a team environment are essential.
- Working with Children Check
- Minimum ACECQA approved Bachelor in Early Childhood Education and Care.
- ACECQA First Aid Qualifications
- A commitment to having fun!