Yeronga Hyde Road Kindergarten
Kindy Club Coordinator
We are a beautiful double unit community kindergarten situated alongside Hyde Road Park in the inner-city suburb of Yeronga. Our Kindy Club program sets us apart and allows us to offer extended care to families in our local area. We have an experienced team of passionate early childhood education and care professionals and we’re looking for to next fabulous team member to join us.
About the Role
– Kindy Club is our outside kindergarten hours program running from 7.15am to 8.30am and 2.35pm to 5.30pm.
– Morning and afternoon shifts (7am to 9am and 2.30pm to 5.30pm) with a split-shift allowance, working Monday to Friday during term time.
– You’ll work closely with an experienced Educator, supporting the children’s transition from their kindy day to Kindy Club and sharing fun sessions together.
– 6-month contract with the possibility of permanency for the right applicant
– The role can be shared between applicants. Please share your availability in your application letter.
About your duties
– Take charge of our Kindy Club program, programming and planning play-based sessions using the EYLF based on the needs of the children attending.
– Maintain attendance records for AM and PM sessions.
– Share activities and experiences with families via Storypark
– Develop supportive and caring relationships with the children and families.
– A completed Diploma in Children’s Services or ACECQA assessed qualification. – Current Blue Card
– Current First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
– Sound knowledge and understanding of the EYLF and QKLG
– Experience in a similar role will be highly regarded.
You can be counted towards meeting the diploma level qualification requirements if you are:
- enrolled in an ACECQA approved diploma level or higher qualification and have started study. • making satisfactory progress towards completing the course
- meeting the requirements to maintain enrolment.
And you either:
- hold an approved certificate III level ECEC qualification or
- have completed 30% of the units in an approved Early Childhood Teacher qualification (e.g. Bachelor of Early Childhood Education).
If this sounds like you, please email your letter of application and current resume to Kasey Cowell (Nominated Supervisor) firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.