Kippa Ring Kindergarten, Kippa-Ring, Brisbane QLD
Office Management (Administration & Office Support)
$30 – $45 per hour
Kindergarten Office/Administration Manager
Organisation Kippa Ring Kindergarten
Position type Part-time 10 – 15 hours per week.
Location Kippa Ring QLD
Hours of Work 8:30am to 2:00pm Tuesday and Thursday (third day to be negotiated).
About the Centre/Service
Kippa Ring Kindergarten is a stand-alone community-run kindergarten with 44 children enrolled. We aim to provide high-quality education in a warm, caring and engaging manner.
Description Kippa Ring Kindergarten has a unique opportunity for a motivated, passionate and organised person to join our team as our Kindergarten Office/Administration Manager. Kippa Ring Kindergarten is a stand-alone community-run kindergarten with 44 children enrolled. We aim to provide high-quality education in a warm, caring and engaging manner. The Kindergarten Office/Administration Manager role is a permanent part-time position commencing immediately. The successful applicant will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the service. They will have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively with educators, the Management Committee, bookkeeper and other stakeholders. They will be highly organised and have an outstanding knowledge of early childhood education.
The role requires:
- Overall management of the kindergarten’s business
- A sound understanding of the compliance requirements of an Early Childhood service in line with the Education and Care Services National Regulations and National Quality Standards.
- Developing and updating key documents such as the service’s annual emergency management plans and evacuation records.
- Working with our bookkeeper to pay invoices and maintain budget
- Maintaining Kindergarten Information Management data
- Record keeping and archiving
- Maintaining enrolment and orientation data (Kidsoft)
- Purchasing resources as required
- Maintaining public and parent communications with the kindergarten (phone, email, Story Park, Facebook)
- Maintaining website & social media
- Assisting the Director with duties as required
- Organising relief staff as required
- This position has an immediate start requirement. The role is 10 – 15 hours per week including monthly staff and committee meetings. Full job description is available upon request.
We welcome applicants who hold an early childhood qualification and have a sound understanding of the legislative requirements of an Early Childhood Service.
Applicants must have:
- Certificate III Early Childhood (minimum)
- Certificate 3 in Business Administration or equivalent qualifications or experience
- A current driver’s licence
- Current Blue card
- Current Police Check (within 3 months or willing to obtain this, we will cover the cost)
- Current First Aid, CPR and Asthma and Anaphylaxis Training (or be willing to obtain this)
- Understanding of Reportable Conduct ‘Child safe standards’
- Knowledge and experience in the use of Kidsoft
- Thorough understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), National Quality Standards (NQS) and the National Regulations
Queries relating to this role can be sent to email@example.com