Engaging opportunity is available for a motivated cook as the Tuckshop Convenor with the Holland Park State School P&C Association (HPSS P&C Association).
You will need to be a self-starter keen to lead a small team of volunteers to deliver nutritious food to the students and staff of the Holland Park State School.
A part-time position description is attached. In summary your duties will include:
- Preparation of food as approved by the HPSS P&C Association
- Manage stock, including ordering and supplier management
- Manage need for volunteer support, including a roster and relevant process and safety briefings
- Manage online ordering system, sales and cash handling
- Ensuring the tuckshop operations comply with all relevant Government regulations, standards and Department of Education and Training requirements and processes
The successful applicant will have:
- A strong cooking and food background
- Demonstrated organisational skills
- Demonstrated understanding of workplace, health and safety concepts
- A Food Safety Certificate 1 and 2 (or be willing to obtain one at own expense)
- A Blue Card (or be willing to obtain one at own expense)
- A flexible attitude to their work environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in engaging with students of various ages with respect and patience
Date applications close : 25 September 2020
Positions State date: 12 October 2020
Wages and conditions are subject to the Parents and Citizens Associations Award – State 2016 (Retail Manager Level 2). Hours to be agreed between 20-35 per week.
All enquiries and applications to email@example.com . Applications should address the section criteria and including a current CV of the applicant.
Candidates offered an interview will also be provided with a short tour of the tuckshop facilities.