Forest Lake State School P&C is seeking a Uniform Shop Convenor. The successful applicant must be reliable and efficient and have strong organisational skills. The role is 8 hours per week on Monday and Friday mornings during each school term and will be responsible for overseeing the overall functions of the Uniform Shop as well as providing training, direction, and guidance to the parent volunteers.
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Retail/Customer Service experience ideally in clothing
- Time management skills
- Sound knowledge in textiles
- Current Working with Children Check (Blue Card).
- Be available between 8-12 hours per week and be flexible to work before and after school hours.
- The Uniform Shop Convenor reports to the P&C President and is supported by Operations Manager.
Interested parties please forward resume along with a cover letter to:
Applications will close on Friday 30 October 2020 at 5pm
For the full role description please click the below link